We will be open as follows, as in previous years, Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve are normal working days.
- Thursday 24 December (Christmas Eve) – normal working day
- Friday 25 December (Christmas Day) – Bank Holiday
- Monday 28 December – Bank Holiday
- Tuesday 29 December – normal working day
- Wednesday 30 December – normal working day
- Thursday 31 December – normal working day
- Friday 1 January (New Year’s Day) – Bank Holiday
For all normal working days (including Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve) we will open in line with our contacted hours of 8.30am to 6pm. Outside core hours the normal out of hours arrangements will apply.
Important news regarding COVID-19 Vaccination:
The NHS is now ready to deliver a vaccination programme for England so that those who need it most will be able to access vaccinations as soon as they are available.
A prioritisation list has been produced in order for the vaccine to be delivered to groups who will need it first. The NHS will contact you when you are eligible to receive the vaccine and provide you with information about location and date. We will contact you when it’s the right time to come forward, so please don’t contact the NHS to seek a vaccine before then.
For the national flu programme for 50-64 year olds, please call our practice to book your appointment.
About our practice:
We provide comprehensive NHS primary care services to help you manage your health and well-being. The Mandeville Practice is part of PCMS Ltd and is located in a purpose built building, occupying two floors. We are welcoming new patients to join our family practice. Think it’s a bit difficult to get to us if you live further away? Then why not register online or call us on 01296 337 546 for more information
Our aim is to provide a high quality, caring and personal health care service to our whole patient population by:
- Putting our patients at the centre of what we do
- Having a highly qualified and trained multi-professional integrated primary Healthcare Team
- Offering our services in a safe, supportive and suitably equipped environment, using technological advances in healthcare systems for our patient’s benefit
- We aim to treat all our patients promptly, courteously and in complete confidence.
We work very closely with our allied Community Nursing, Health Visiting and Specialist Teams to ensure your care is co-ordinated to the highest of standards. We welcome any comments or suggestions you may have.
Why not take a look at Mandeville Practice new and improved Facebook page. Where you will find up to date information containing our opening times, address, the services we provide plus regular updates on health related matters, information and events within the practice. We look forward to seeing you there!
As per the government guidelines, all patients aged 11 or over visiting Mandeville Practice will need to provide their own face covering to be worn at all times whilst inside the surgery. The exceptions are: children under the age of 11, people with disabilities, those with breathing difficulties, those who are attending with someone who relies on lip reading. A cloth face covering should cover your mouth and nose while allowing you to breathe comfortably. It can be as simple as a scarf or bandana that ties behind the head.
Please visit: gov.uk for more information